I'm The Wife Of A South African Man Nothing Scares Me T Shirt

 I'm The Wife Of A South African Man Nothing Scares Me T Shirt, Hoodie And Sweater

I'm The Wife Of A South African Man Nothing Scares Me T Shirt Old liver spotted five-head having ass, not even freckles this damn big head ass got liver spots lol…..old “we are too cool for gold wedding bands” so I wear this moronic doofus band so all the girls that would never touch me with a ten foot pole know I’m taken…..old queer side grinning ass little mischievous leprechaun smiling ass, old “I shaved my mustache but grew a full beard so I can eat my wife’s box without getting her mayonnaise on my mustache Bc she never lets me use my flaccid Irish peen” wack ass…old herpes on his finger having ass….old no style having ass.

Do yourself and everyone else a favor. Shave your damn head and grow out your moustache. I'm The Wife Of A South African Man Nothing Scares Me T Shirt Looking like a normal ass person, instead of whatever cringy ass look you’re trying to pull off here, could make you a father of 2 or 3 since your wife will actually be attracted to you againFirst of all you look Amish get off so social media or I will tell your religion second it looks like I could fit the whole state of Maine on that forehead last I think your kid would look like mega mind.

Comments