I Don'T Care What Anyone Thinks Of Me Except Chickens I Want Chickens To Like Me T-Shirt

I usually would never do this however after a I Don'T Care What Anyone Thinks Of Me Except Chickens I Want Chickens To Like Me T-Shirt constant drama since november I am now totally fed up and furious firstly elf did not send my order on time meaning that my two orders worth over 300 were delivered to the incorrect address and I had to drive 5 hours out of my way to pick them up okay no problems i’ll deal with it to then open the box of my hundreds of dollars worth of items to find that in one box several items were missing and then in the second order box more than half the items were missing after several emails back and forth they agreed to resend the items only for them to never arrive after several more emails elf agreed to refund me for my order they still are yet to refund me for the other order purchased through my partners account they have refunded 28 which is an incorrect amount considering more than half the order was missing so all is good and well i’m waiting for the second half of the refund today after using the tone adjusting green primer for 1 week it is empty hmm empty you may ask to my surprise I undid the bottle to find that the bottle itself was a sham with a coloured piece of plastic inside a 4 inch bottle to make buyers believe they’re getting a product when in actual fact I just paid 6 for 13ml or 0 47 ounces of product I am absolutely shocked and will never ever ever buy again from elf more trouble than they are worth I will tell anyone who will listen to never buy from you bullshit people shame on you. Are you up for a game of mini golf join red s fight to end aids and enter for your chance to hit the mini links with u2. Help us wish dame angela lansbury a very happy birthday peter loves to tell the story of the day she came in to record the part of mommy fortuna when she arrived he offered to help her with the pronunciation of her spells but she said she thought she had it peter says that the very first time she read the lines she nailed every word

Source: I Don'T Care What Anyone Thinks Of Me Except Chickens I Want Chickens To Like Me T-Shirt

I Don'T Care What Anyone Thinks Of Me Except Chickens I Want Chickens To Like Me T-Shirt, Hoodie, Sweater, Longsleeve T-Shirt For Men and Women

I Don'T Care What Anyone Thinks Of Me Except Chickens I Want Chickens To Like Me T-Shirt
I Don'T Care What Anyone Thinks Of Me Except Chickens I Want Chickens To Like Me T-Shirt

See more: Bier Reaktionen Ich Mag Bier Ich Liebe Bier Ich Trinke Bier Ich Habe Kein Bier Mehr Ich Vermisse T Shirt

Premium Trending This Summer Season will Presents Who Love:

Hanes and the I Don'T Care What Anyone Thinks Of Me Except Chickens I Want Chickens To Like Me T-Shirt national breast cancer foundation are joining forces to encourage early detection our first contributor blogger tanya gordon of mommy goggles gets her mammogram and encourages you to do the same. Hi children’s place my wife placed an order with you today and despite her efforts the order was placed with an incorrect billing address even though the credit card on our account has the correct billing address the actual order doesn’t when I called your customer service to rectify this situation I was told that once an order is placed even though it takes 24 48 hours to confirm ship the order your employees don’t have the system capabilities to alter the payment information on an order or to even cancel it though they could put in a cancellation request who honors these requests apparently not your employees since they can’t cancel the orders themselves do you outsource your order processing it seems we likely won’t find out for a few days whether the order will go through or not if we have to re order at that point there’s no guarantee that the prices we originally paid would still be valid and you refuse to price match according to store policy honestly these are some of the most ridiculous restrictions i’ve ever encountered i’ve never heard of a company that can’t alter payment information on an order placed 2 hours ago if the order won’t ship for 24 48 hours are your orders chiseled into stone tablets it’s a computer system someone has to have the ability to change payment information or cancel an order before the order is shipped and then if you already know that your byzantine order processing system is impenetrable by your employees how can you possibly refuse to price adjust for a customer who runs afoul of it these are extremely basic customer service actions and the fact that your employees can’t or won’t do them implies to me that you don’t actually care about customer retention at all so congratulations children’s place you’ve successfully lost a customer even if our order goes through without a hitch all that tells me is that your company isn’t doing a good enough job at verifying payment information and I certainly don’t want to provide you with any more opportunities for credit card fraud we won’t be shopping here any more and will be recommending the same to everyone we know it’s not worth it when there are so many other companies that do it better without the hassle. We are so thrilled to finally be able to announce our 2019 calendar american wild featuring images by incredible photographers 100 of the proceeds benefit our work to keep wild horses wild available for pre sale now calendars ship on nov 28
See Other related products: I'D Tell You A Joke About Nat But It Will Have To Be Translated T Shirt

Comments